Login with Facebook
Current Live Users: 1130
Latest listings in past 24hrs
Latest listings in past 7 days
Latest listings in past 2 weeks
Latest listings in past 3 weeks
View all help topics here
How this site works
Create a listing
Edit a listing (sold/delete)
Manage/edit your personal details
The mobile device menu explained
Edit your "New Listing Alerts" subscription
I cannot login, my password will not work
- MORE frequently asked questions
- Contact us
Custom Fixed Wing UAV mapping System
Listing ID: 50949
Aug 17, 2016
Wynnum West - QLD
seller's other listings
PayPal, Bank Transfer, Cash on pickup
For sale is a once used professionally built fixed wing UAV on APM Plane firmware. The UAV has the following features, and can be configured in either Fixed wing only or VTOL Fixed wing:
- 3.5KG MTOW
- Flight time of up to 90 minutes
- Payload up to 1kg
Fixed Wing VTOL
- 4.3 KG MTOW
- Flight time up to 60 Minutes
- Payload up to 1.5 KG
Currently carrying the Sony A7R, Sony A6000 and Parrot Sequoia payloads.
Typical flight time with Sony is 60 Minutes, 90 with Sequoia.
- Can operate from Fully Manual to Fully Autonomous Missions, including Auto take off and Auto landing allowing for single pilot operation.
- Covers 50 Hectares an hour at 1.5Cm GSD and 100 Hectares an hour at 2.5cm GSD. Sample data sets can be provided for interested parties.
Strong EPO foam and folding rear prop makes this UAV resilient to damage. Cheap airframe replacement can be organised by us if required ($250AUD)
High quality components used throughout build to ensure durability
Dual battery setup for redundancy
900 Mhz Long range telemetry with antennas in diversity, both air an ground units
2.4Ghz Futaba FASST RC control with antennas in diversity, both air and ground units
- Complete UAV
- X4 batteries
- Futaba RC Transmitter
- Sony A6000 Camera and 19mm Lens Only
- Carry case made from high quality materials, suitable for air transport or ground shipping
- Range of operational spares (prop, nuts and bolts, cables etc)
UAV shown in launcher, however can be safely hand launched.
This UAV is comparable to $90,000 units, as it carries the same sensors for the same flight time, at a fraction of the cost.
The following items are not included and are required for operation:
1. Battery Charger
2. Processing Software
3. Ground control station (laptop)
Post or pickup
13 Aug 2017, 9:36 am
Login to contact Seller
Public Questions / Answers -
No questions have been posted about this listing.
Other Listing info
Number of Times Viewed: 286