Goblin 380 comes with everything except satellite receiver, just surplus to my needs.
Introducing the highly anticipated SAB Goblin 380, now available with a special Full Carbon Canopy version.
The lowest part count helicopter ever made! The Goblin 380 provides incredible performance, reliability and simplicity with the unique and innovative Goblin look you are accustomed to!
• Main rotor diameter: 856 mm • Main blade length: 380mm • Tail rotor diameter: 196 mm • Tail blade length: 70 mm • Main shaft diameter: 8 mm • Tail shaft diameter: 5 mm • Weight including electronics: 1075 g (excluding batteries).SG380 Specs
• Cyclic Servos: Micro size 23mm – General and 3D flight: MKS DS92A+, Savox SH-0255MG – General and Extreme flight: BK 3001HV, MKS DS95
• Tail Servo: Mini size 35 mm – General and 3D flight: Savox SH-1257MG, Futaba S9257 – General and Extreme flight: BK 5005HV, MKS HV9780
• Typical speed controller: – General and 3D flight: YGE 60 LV, CC Lite 75 – General and Extreme flight: YGE 90 LV, CC Lite 100
• Maximum motor size: 41 mm diameter, 41 mm height – General and 3D flight: X-Nova 2820-890, Quantum 2820-880 – General and Extreme flight: X-Nova 3215-930, Pyro 380-9
• Battery compartment: – 44x44x130mm – 6S 1500/2600 mAh