Lockdown cleanup - 3d printed planes. I had a bit of a Lockdown clean up and have the following for sale. Note: I prefer pick up only, Derrimut. but if you are interested can hold for you until the lockdown is over. or if you are 10kms away can meet you at a half way point.
1)Avios Rift Raft airframe and servos only. Missing the following: Motor, Esc, prop and spinner, a well used airframe, nice little lockdown project if you have spares lying around. $20
2) Sold - Slope wing. never flown, complete, with servos and Bec, just needs a rec and battery. $25 - Sold https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2086413
3) Wing, this has flown once, has a YEP 30amp, and a Quanum BE1806-2700kv and servos, needs battery and receiver. $40 https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1659724
4) 3DlabPrint - Qtrainer, this a has flown a few times. comes with Durafly 50Amp Esc, and NTN Prodrive 3648 1100Kv and HK15148B digital servos, just needs battery 4s and Receiver, Electronics value $65 https://3dlabprint.com/shop/qtrainer/
5) Sold - 3DlabPrint - Cessna, this has flown a couple of times, with complete spare airframe, Has YEP 60Amp Esc, and 3548 550kv for 6s, HK15148B digital servos, just needs a Battery 6s and receiver 7ch- $90 - Sold https://3dlabprint.com/shop/cessna-152-based-trainersport-plane/
6) Das-little stik, this was the first version, flown a few times needs a good amount of nose weight, 2nd version a lot better, perfect for someone that wants to have fun. $10 https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?299 2513-AeroFred-Das-Liddle-Stik-3D-Printable
I have priced the above around the electronic value, you will be surprised when you add all the little bits how much the $ add up. This would suit someone who is thinking of printing them, as the gear is all there, ready to go. I also have a few more complete flying 3D printed planes available for the right buyer.